Designer Visit #1
The first visit with your designer will be a great time to share your decisions regarding type, colors, and magazine mission.
Designate one student to take feedback notes. All students must be actively engaged in the visit. Students should not be working independently away from group during visit. Also, have your questions and any inspiration images ready for your designer. Your designer will expect to discuss the following things with you:
1. Your mission and your target demographics and why your group chose them.
2. Your process for creating your logo. Show them your sketches and designs. Getting another set of eyes might bring out ideas that weren't mentioned by the group during brainstorming.
3. Any questions you may have for your designer. For example: How do they approach logo design? What guidelines do they use when choosing colors?
4. Designs that group members have collected as a part of a creative collection.
5. Color scheme.
6. Your next step: After logo presentations, we'll be tackling Alternative Story Forms. (This way, if your designers find any resources for the following, hopefully they'll send your way.)