Assignment 7: PART 2 -- Letter From the Editor
Most editors of magazines have something they want to share with their audience. Anywhere from what might have inspired the issue, to what an experience (albeit a challenge) it was to publish that month's issue. Most letters are confined to one page.
Let's do a quick analysis of some letters from the editors so we better understand what they're all about.
1. How many images are present? For what purpose do they serve?
2. What is the letter about?
3. Does the letter take up a whole page or only a section?
4. How did the designer use color to make the text more exciting?
5. How did the designer use typeface manipulation to make the text more exciting?
6. Did the editor scan in their signature?
Before you design your own letter from the editor page, it's best to go find inspiration from professional publications.
To find out how this page will be graded, please refer to the following rubric.