Assignment 7: PART 3 -- Contributors' Page
Every magazine dedicates space for acknowledgment of their writers. Information about each writer is included, and the information included about the writer can vary from magazine to magazine. Normally, some biographical information is included, but it is not mandatory. Some magazines will only share information that has something to do with why they are considered an expert on the topic they wrote about. Almost every contributors' page includes images of the writers.
Let's do a quick analysis of some contributors' pages so we better understand what they're all about.
1. How many images are present? For what purpose do they serve?
2. What information is included about the contributors?
3. Does the section take up a whole page or only a section?
4. How did the designer use color to make the text more exciting?
5. How did the designer use typeface manipulation to make the text more exciting?
Before you design your own contributors' page, it's best to go find inspiration from professional publications.
To find out how this page will be graded, please refer to the following rubric.